Sunday 5 October 2014

Pizza Dough (Using Food Processor) 比萨面团 (使用食物处理机)


I do not owned a heavy-duty stand mixer that can knead a dough until very berry smooth. But I found that the food processor can done a pretty good job for me. Of course you can knead the dough by hands, but I think its really takes a lot of time and energy to do it. Food processor can helps to blend, mix, chop, slice, and knead a dough, so it is a really good investment of your kitchen appliance.

I got my food processor (Kenwood) from AEON, it costs me RM199. The quality of the brand is really satisfied me with the price. The size is perfect for me too, its not too large or too small, it could support up to 1.4L. Before I purchase, I found that Lazada offer the cheapest price in Malaysia, its only RM179 with free fast shipping (1-3 days). But finally I choose to purchase in AEON because I have a membership, so I can collect the points and also immediately test try my new toy in the kitchen. =D

So today I just want to show how to make the simplest dough recipe by using a food processor. By the way, instead of making pizza dough, food processor can also knead the other types of bread dough too. I will post them one by one in the future blog post and also my Youtube channel soon. Stay tuned!



Ingredients:
1 1/4 tsp      Active Dry Yeast
150ml      Warm Water (50˚C / 123˚F)
240g      All Purpose Flour (Plain Flour)
1 tsp      Salt
1/2 tsp      Sugar
1 tbsp      Olive Oil

材料:
1 1/4 小匙      活性干酵母
150 毫升      温水 (50˚C / 123˚F)
240克      普通面粉
1 小匙      盐
1/2 小匙      糖
1 大匙      橄榄油

Methods:
1. Place the warm water in a small bowl, then sprinkle the yeast on top. Let it sit for about 3 minute. 
2. In a food processor, place in the flour, salt, sugar, and olive oil. Stir the yeast mixture to make sure its all dissolved, and then add it to the flour mixture.
3. Turn on the food processor and mix until everything is combined. 
4. Let it knead about 5 minutes, but pause the food processor every minute to check the consistency of the dough.
5. Knead the dough until very smooth and elastic.
6. Take out the dough to a large bowl, and then knead by hand for about few seconds. Shape the dough to a ball.
7. Oil the bowl with some olive oil, and then place the dough in the middle. Cover the bowl with a piece of plastic wrap and place into a warm place to prove about an hour, or until it doubles in size.
8. Preheat the oven to 240˚C / 475˚F.
9. Take out the dough onto your working surface, deflate the dough, divide it in 3 pieces and roll in to a ball.
10. Take 1 ball of dough, using your hands or a rolling pin, roll the dough out to a 22cm circle. Transfer the pizza dough to a baking pan and start topping it.
11. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, until it cooked and the cheese melted.

做法:
1. 将温水倒在一个小碗里,然后撒上干酵母。让它坐约3分钟。
2. 将面粉,盐,糖及橄榄油放进食物处理机里。搅拌酵母水至完全溶解,然后倒入面粉混合物里。
3. 启动食物处理机,将所有材料混合在一起。
4.让它揉大约5分钟。每一分钟暂停机器检查面团的柔软度。
5. 揉面团至非常顺滑及富有弹性。
6. 取出面团放入一个大碗里,然后用手揉大约几秒钟。把面团塑造成球状。
7. 抹上一些橄榄油在大碗里,然后将面团放在中间。 盖上一层保鲜膜,然后放置在温暖的地方大约一小时,或者直到面团发大一倍左右。
8. 预热烤箱至 240˚C / 475˚F.
9. 面团发大后取出于工作台上,用手轻轻按压面团将空气排出。然后平均分成3份揉成球状。
10. 取出一份, 用双手或擀面杖将面团擀出一个22厘米圆的面皮。将擀好的比萨面皮放到烤盘上,然后按照个人喜爱的食材铺在比萨面皮上。
11. 将比萨送入预热烤箱,烤大约15至20分钟,直至熟透以及芝士完全溶化。



No comments:

Post a Comment